Why haven't I been receiving eNews?
There could be several reasons:
• The eNews could be tagged as spam mail by your email system. Please check your spam/bulk box or check your email filter settings.
• Your email was entered incorrectly during your online returning student update or during registration. Please check with your school office if you are not receiving eNews.
• You unsubscribed at some point by clicking the link at the bottom of the eNews.
• You recently updated your email address at the office. It takes 24 hours for the change to take effect.
• Your student has been disenrolled. Only currently enrolled families receive eNews.
• If you are not receiving eNews, continue to check your school's homepage for updates until you begin receiving eNews again.