Why haven't I been receiving eNews?
There could be several reasons:
• The eNews could be tagged as spam mail by your email system. Please check your spam/bulk box or check your email filter settings.
• Your email was entered incorrectly during your online returning student update or during registration. Please check with your school office if you are not receiving eNews.
• You unsubscribed at some point by clicking the link at the bottom of the eNews. Please be aware that SUSD occasionally sends out notifications on behalf of SEF and PTA. If you unsubscribe to these messages you are unsubscribing from all messages from SUSD.
• You recently updated your email address at the office. It takes 24 hours for the change to take effect.
• Your student has been disenrolled. Only currently enrolled families receive eNews.
• If you are not receiving eNews, continue to check your school's homepage for updates until you begin receiving eNews again.