Skip To Main Content

Address Changes

Residence Address Change for Student

Address Change Within Saratoga Union School District Boundaries

If your student is currently enrolled in SUSD and you are moving addresses within the school district, please download the Address Change Packet on this page and bring the new residency documents to the District Office or email them to To change your address, you will need to complete the Statement of Residency (in the packet) and provide your updated lease or purchase agreement/deed. At a later date, you will need to provide the remaining proofs of residency.

Address Change to Outside of the District

If you are moving out of the district, you will need to enroll your child in your new school district of residence. Per California Education Code, the district in which the student resides is considered the district of residence.

To determine which district your new residence is in, visit the School District Finder page.

Address Change Packet

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.