Technology in SUSDSaratoga Union School District is committed to being a leader in best-use-practices of applicable technology in student curriculum, in the classroom, and as an invaluable resource for staff, parents and students.
- SUSD Tech Plan - Coming Soon!
- Student Responsible Use of Technology Policy (SRUTP)
- Blanca Herrera - Director of Instructional Technology
- Harry Dill - Teacher on Special Assignment, Technology Specialist
- Jennifer Guidry - Instructional Technology Support Specialist
- Howard Lorenz - Teacher on Special Assignment, Technology Specialist
- Jason Robertson - Computer Teacher Grades 6-8
- Doris Watson - Instructional Media Specialist Grades K-5
eNewsIn an effort to be "green," most school and district correspondence/news is sent via email updates or "eNews" to district families. Parents/Guardians are strongly encouraged to stay apprised of school/district news by remaining subscribed to eNews. For more information on eNews and communication channels that SUSD utilizes visit the Communications page.
Student EdTech ToolsHere is a list of tools students use throughout their experience at our District: