Upcoming District Events
March 23, noon to 4:00 p.m.
at Redwood Middle School
Student2Student Conference and STEAM Showcase!
Attend our "TED Talk"-style conference. Over 60 students will be presenting on a variety of topics! Select the seminars of interest. Community members are welcome to attend. The event is free.
Visit the website for more information: www.saratogausd.org/student2student
Upcoming Community Events and Enrichment Classes
Procedure for submitting flyer materials
In an effort to limit the volume of flyers sent to district families, the Saratoga Union School District has instituted the following guidelines for flyer approval. Approval includes but is not limited to the following:
Flyer approval is at the discretion of the Superintendent of Schools for the Saratoga Union School District.Flyers generated and distributed by school site PTA, Saratoga Education Foundation (SEF), Saratoga Recreation Department, Los Gatos-Saratoga Community Education & Recreation Department, and the City of Saratoga will receive a higher priority. District school site administrators will refer all organizations, program or event coordinators to the district office for flyer approval.
- The organization, program or event is not for profit
- The organization, program or event supports the overall mission of the Saratoga Union School District.
- The organization, program or event provides support through local Saratoga Union School District partner organizations such as: Saratoga AYSO, City of Saratoga, Saratoga Recreation Department, Los Gatos-Saratoga Girls Softball Association, and the Los Gatos-Saratoga Community Education & Recreation Department.
- The organization, program or event does not directly compete with local Saratoga organizations or Saratoga Union School District partner organizations.
- The program is held locally in Saratoga or Los Gatos
If your flyer meets the above criteria, please email email@example.com the following information:
- Contact name
- Contact phone number and e-mail address
- Proposed flyer material attached in PDF format only. The file size cannot exceed 2 megabytes.
- Copy of IRS 501(c)(3) non-profit status documentation
A district office staff member will be in touch via e-mail as to the status (approved or denied) of proposed flyers as soon as possible. Due to the volume of flyers received at the district office, please allow 2-3 weeks for district office staff to confirm the status of your flyer.
Upon approval of your flyer, you will be contacted by the district office. Approved flyers are posted online on our Community Events webpage saratogausd.org/flyers. The method of flyer distribution (eNews, paper copies, etc.) will be determined by the Superintendent and/or individual school site administrators.
If you have further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Saratoga Union School District Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.