Saratoga Climate Committee
The School Climate Committee is a combined effort of school administration, teachers, staff and parents to build a strong, positive school community and a fun, safe and caring place for everyone to be!
The School Climate Committee coordinates activities and events focusing on:
- Community connections (within our own school community and in the broader public community)
- Community service (helping others)
- Reading for pleasure
- And more!
Other ongoing activities and events have included:
- New Family Buddy Program
- Propeller Questions (family discussion questions)
- Community Cares Readers
- FunZone lunchtime activities
- Assist with Student Council Meetings & Activities
If you are interested in learning more, please contact email@example.com.
We would love to hear from you!