Saratoga Union School District Vision and Mission Statement
Create an innovative public school system that stimulates intellectual curiosity, providing academic rigor for each and every learner, and instills leadership, responsibility, and global citizenship in a safe and nurturing environment where learners thrive.Saratoga Union School District serves students in grades K-8 and presently operates three elementary schools and one middle school. Our student population consists of approximately 1050 elementary school aged students and 850 middle school students.
We accomplish this with a highly professional and differentiated system of education, which engages the community as educational partners, embraces diversity, inspires creativity, and fosters student well-being. We measure success in student outcomes and achievement, professional growth, and a commitment to continuous improvement.
Argonaut Elementary School
13200 Shadow Mountain Drive
Approximately 350 students in grades TK/K-5
Foothill Elementary School
13919 Lynde Avenue
Approximately 325 students in grades K-5,
and a Preschool for children with special needs
Saratoga Elementary School
14592 Oak Street
Approximately 350 students grades K-5
Redwood Middle School
Approximately 850 students grades 6-8
- Staff Directory
- Contact Us and Map
- School overviews via the School Accountability Report Cards (SARC). In addition, SUSD hosts school visitation days (tours) for prospective new parents during specific days in February/March. Visit the enrollment page for the Visitation Day schedule.
About our Community:
- City of Saratoga established in 1856; School District established in 1865.
- Located in Santa Clara County in the heart of Silicon Valley with close proximity to the U.S. 101, Interstate 880 and 280, and State Route 85 Freeway.
- Encompasses 8 square miles of territory, including about 2/3 of the city of Saratoga and small portions of the cities of Monte Sereno and Los Gatos, as well as a portion of unincorporated Santa Clara County.
- District's location provides easy access to employment opportunities throughout the greater Bay Area in the fields of technology, biomedicine, higher education, and others.
- Residences in the City of Saratoga fall into 4 different elementary school districts: Saratoga, Campbell, Cupertino, and Moreland district. To check which district your home falls under, visit the District Locator page.
- A partial listing of upcoming community events and activities are posted on FLYERS ONLINE.
- Staff Directory