RMS task force 4/20/2017 board presentation and survey
2016-17 Redwood Middle School Task Force’s Final Phase
April 24, 2017
The 2016-17 Redwood Task Force (RTF) is in its final research and development phase to generate ideas for building upon excellence at Redwood and increasing focus on, and support for student and community wellness.
Members of the community interested in learning more about the Task Force and its recommendations, or those who wish to share comments, are welcome and invited to:
- View the April 20th SUSD Board Presentation of the RTF Task Forces’ Emerging Ideas Initial emerging ideas were presented to the SUSD Board on April 20, and can be reviewed here. 4/20/2017 Board Presentation
- Participate in Online Survey April 24-May 1 – Respond to an online survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RTFAPril2017designed to collect community feedback on the Task Force’s emerging ideas.
- Join a Community Forum on April 24 or 26 -- For those interested in learning more about the Task Force and its work this year, or for those who would like to participate in an in-person community forum to discuss the RTF’s emerging ideas, please join us for:
Redwood Task Force Information Night and Preview of Emerging Ideas
RSVP to: RMSTaskForce@saratogausd.org
- Evening Forum: April 24 from 6:00-8:00 pm - Redwood Library
- Morning Forum: Wed., April 26 from 8:30-10:30 am - Redwood Library
Based on community input collected during April, a revised and final set of recommendations will be presented to the Saratoga Board of Trustees on May 11, for its consideration.
For more information and an update on the history of the 2016-17 Redwood Task Force, please visit: http://www.saratogausd.org/Page/1927.
Members of the community are welcome to email the Task Force at any time with ideas to consider: RMSTaskForce@saratogausd.org.