Flyers Online: Upcoming Enrichment Classes and Community Events
Redwood Middle School eWaste Collection Fundraiser
Redwood Middle School is holding an electronic waste collection fundraiser on Saturday, February 2 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Redwood. View the information flyer for details. Collection items include computers, monitors, TVs, wires, cables, scrap metal, and more.
SEF Family Night at the Tech Museum
SEF will be hosting a special night out for the whole family at the Tech Museum in San Jose on February 2, 2019 6:30 - 10pm. It will be our chance to have the museum all to ourselves. This will also be an opportunity to see the work of SUSD students who will be exhibiting their art and science projects created in SEF classes right there in this famous museum. Light refreshments will also be provided.
Tickets are available now!
Los Gatos - Saratoga - Cupertino Girls Softball
Join other SUSD girls and play ball! Registrations received between Jan 15 and Jan 31 will be waitlisted.
Visit the LGCS website and click on "Spring 2019"
Procedure for submitting flyer materials
In an effort to limit the volume of flyers sent to district families, the Saratoga Union School District has instituted the following guidelines for flyer approval. Approval includes but is not limited to the following:
Flyer approval is at the discretion of the Superintendent of Schools for the Saratoga Union School District.Flyers generated and distributed by school site PTA, Saratoga Education Foundation (SEF), Saratoga Recreation Department, Los Gatos-Saratoga Community Education & Recreation Department, and the City of Saratoga will receive a higher priority. District school site administrators will refer all organizations, program or event coordinators to the district office for flyer approval.
- The organization, program or event is not for profit
- The organization, program or event supports the overall mission of the Saratoga Union School District.
- The organization, program or event provides support through local Saratoga Union School District partner organizations such as: Saratoga AYSO, City of Saratoga, Saratoga Recreation Department, Los Gatos-Saratoga Girls Softball Association, and the Los Gatos-Saratoga Community Education & Recreation Department.
- The organization, program or event does not directly compete with local Saratoga organizations or Saratoga Union School District partner organizations.
- The program is held locally in Saratoga or Los Gatos
If your flyer meets the above criteria, please email firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- Contact name
- Contact phone number and e-mail address
- Proposed flyer material attached in PDF format only. The file size cannot exceed 2 megabytes.
- Copy of IRS 501(c)(3) non-profit status documentation
A district office staff member will be in touch via e-mail as to the status (approved or denied) of proposed flyers as soon as possible. Due to the volume of flyers received at the district office, please allow 2-3 weeks for district office staff to confirm the status of your flyer.
Upon approval of your flyer, you will be contacted by the district office. Approved flyers are posted online on our Community Events webpage saratogausd.org/flyers. The method of flyer distribution (eNews, paper copies, etc.) will be determined by the Superintendent and/or individual school site administrators.
If you have further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Saratoga Union School District Office at email@example.com.