While you should abide by the mandates from your state and local authorities, there's one thing that almost everyone can still do: simply go outside.
Easy Outdoor Activities
- Bike ride
- Blow bubbles
- Sidewalk chalk - draw pictures or write encouraging messages for neighbors who walk by
- Hula hoop - always a classic
- Dance - turn on the fun music
- Hide and Seek
- Jump rope
- Backyard soccer
- Play catch
- Foot race - inside or out, but keep your safe distance
- Obstacle course
- Yoga - indoors or out kids love yoga! Look on YouTube for videos, some just for kids.
- Basketball - don't have a hoop? That's okay. Practice dribbling and passing.