School Site Council
The Argonaut School Site Council (SSC) is a council made up of representatives from the school community: principal Joe Bosco, staff representatives and parent representatives. Council members develop programs and focus on school goals and the school environment. Council members serve a two year term.
The purposes of the council are to:
- Develop a Single Plan for Student Achievement
- Recommend the plan to the governing board for approval
- Monitor the implementation of the plan
- Evaluate the results
- Annually revise and recommend a new Single Plan for Student Achievement
- Decide on Parcel Tax spending
Parents are encouraged to serve on the SSC. Meetings are held once a month.