Saratoga Union School District serves students in grades K-8 and presently operates three K-5 elementary schools and one 6-8 middle school. Schools in SUSD include the following:
About our Community:
- City of Saratoga established in 1856; School District established in 1865.
- Located in Santa Clara County in the heart of Silicon Valley with close proximity to the U.S. 101, Interstate 880 and 280, and State Route 85 Freeway.
- Encompasses 8 square miles of territory, including about 2/3 of the city of Saratoga and small portions of the cities of Monte Sereno and Los Gatos, as well as a portion of unincorporated Santa Clara County.
- District's location provides easy access to employment opportunities throughout the greater Bay Area in the fields of technology, biomedicine, higher education, and others.
- A partial listing of upcoming community events and activities are posted on FLYERS ONLINE.